- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Rico Carr Items
A 21-year-old D.C. man has been convicted of burglarizing a home and attempting to burglarize another home on the same day, the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District said Friday.
Packed suitcases sat on the enclosed porch of a two-story, white-painted brick home in the affluent Spring Valley neighborhood of Northwest Washington, the scene of a brazen burglary attempt early last week by D.C. youths.