- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Riley Cooper
While there is still more than a week until the official beginning of free agency, roster moves are happening around the NFL. Why no news on Brian Orakpo?
Keeping key parts of their offense together for a long time is clearly a priority for the Philadelphia Eagles.
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — T.Y Hilton's fingerprints are all over Indianapolis' resurgence.
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Drew Brees threw a 24-yard touchdown pass to Lance Moore, Mark Ingram ran in from the 4 and the New Orleans Saints took 20-14 lead over the Philadelphia Eagles after three quarters in an NFC wild-card playoff game Saturday night.
Riley Cooper has emerged as a valuable weapon for the Eagles. How would he look in Burgundy and Gold in 2014?
Brutally bad weather or bitter cold meant good vibes for lots of NFL players.
Brady threw two touchdown passes in the final 61 seconds and New England recovered an onside kick to set up the comeback win. The Browns moved to the Patriots 40 with 1 second left, but Billy Cundiff missed a 58-yard field goal.
Kay Adams from Rotoworld.com gives you all your last-minute sit/start candidates in the Redskins-Eagles and Ravens-Bears game.
The first drive of his professional career, as a fill-in last Nov. 28 at FedEx Field against the Redskins, ended with an interception. His second was another interception thrown into double coverage. But the quarterback the Redskins saw then and the one they will see this weekend in Philadelphia no longer resemble each other.
The real Nick Foles is a little Peyton-esque.
Nick Foles has tied an NFL record by throwing seven touchdown passes for the Philadelphia Eagles against the Oakland Raiders.
Nick Foles tied an NFL mark with seven touchdown passes and threw for 406 yards to revitalize Philadelphia in a 49-20 victory over the Oakland Raiders on Sunday.
The first punch thrown at Riley Cooper since it became known he made a racial remark didn't come from an opponent, but a teammate.
Wide receiver Riley Cooper returned to the Philadelphia Eagles Tuesday after a four-day excused absence to undergo sensitivity training after he was caught on film yelling a racial slur before a Kenny Chesney concert.
"I didn't test free agency because I wanted to be here," he said. "I wanted to be in Philly from the get-go."
"He has so much confidence, and that's something you need in a quarterback," said Riley Cooper, who caught three of the scoring passes.