- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
- See a drone? ‘Shoot it down,’ says Colorado ordinance
- Spanish journalists kidnapped by al Qaeda group in Syria
- Nevada rescuers frenzied to find 4 kids, 2 adults lost in snow
- ‘TipsforJesus’ strikes in New York, with three massive tips
- John Podesta jumps aboard Obama ship to sell second-term agenda
- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
Latest Riot Control Items
A Japanese aid worker was among 10 people killed by a second earthquake in eastern Turkey, and angry residents protested Thursday that authorities should have closed down two collapsed hotels that were damaged by the first temblor.
Remember when Sarah Palin was accused of promoting "Tea Party violence" because she used an ad graphic depicting crosshairs on a map of the United States? On Wednesday, the Occupy Wall Street movement declared a general strike in Oakland, Calif. According to the Occupy Oakland website, the goal of their "anti-capitalist march" was to "shut down Oakland" and "blockade everything." This was no drawing - the violence was real.
"Occupy Wall Street" supporters who staged rallies that shut down the nation's fifth-busiest port during a day of protests condemned on Thursday the demonstrators who clashed with police in the latest flare-up of violence in this city on San Francisco Bay.
Occupy Wall Street supporters who staged rallies that shut down the nation's fifth-busiest port during a day of protests condemned on Thursday the demonstrators who clashed with police in the latest flare-up of violence in Oakland.
The city of Paris is filing legal complaints against a group of fundamentalist Christians who have been protesting a play currently showing at the municipal theater, claiming it is blasphemous, the mayor said Friday.
Turkish soldiers, air force bombers and helicopter gunships launched an incursion into northern Iraq on Wednesday, hours after Kurdish rebels killed 24 soldiers and wounded 18 in attacks along the border.
Israel's government welcomed on Sunday parts of an international proposal to resume long-stalled peace talks with the Palestinians, but said it has concerns about the plan.
Bolivia's defense minister resigned Monday in protest of a police crackdown on a march by indigenous groups opposed to a planned highway through a rain forest reserve.
The leader of this island kingdom's largest opposition party says that a future, democratic Middle East would eliminate the need for the U.S. Navy in the Persian Gulf.