- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Rip Torn Items
Rip Torn is requesting a form of probation to settle charges that he broke into a Connecticut bank while drunk and armed in January, thinking it was his home.
A Connecticut judge says Rip Torn doesn't qualify for a special probation program that would have cleared his record of charges that he broke into a bank while drunk and armed in January.
Prosecutors on Tuesday dropped a felony burglary charge against actor Rip Torn, clearing the way for him to seek special probation that might settle charges that he broke into a bank while drunk and armed in January.
California Attorney General Jerry Brown is defending a law enforcement policy that allows police to collect DNA samples from anyone arrested on felony charges, regardless of the outcome of their cases.