- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Rising
Oh, that platinum podium: Consider that Hillary Rodham Clinton gets $200,000 and up for many speeches. None other than The New York Times acknowledges that the nation's favorite Democrat has tapped into the "speechmaking gold mine" via the exclusive Manhattan-based Harry Walker Agency.
Rising from his chair at end of the final changeover, Novak Djokovic skipped to the baseline, showing he had enough life left in his legs to finish off relentless Rafael Nadal.