- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Rita Sklar
ACLU of Arkansas Executive Director Rita Sklar said she was confident the ruling would be upheld.
"I can't imagine what he's thinking," Sklar said. "It a colossal waste of time and taxpayer money. It's going to mean a bigger fat check in the ACLU bank accounts, which will enable us to fight for more people's rights."