- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Riverside Police
A lawyer for a California educator accused of sex crimes after a former student talked about sex-abuse allegations on YouTube said Friday that the charges are too old to be tried in court.
Police in Southern California say an officer flagged down by a frantic mother saved the life of a baby who was choking on a plastic bottle cap.
Dozens of law enforcement officers were justified in using deadly force during a shootout that ended in the suicide of cop-turned-killer Christopher Dorner last year inside a burning California mountain cabin, prosecutors announced Tuesday.
In her first police interview after a YouTube video was posted accusing her of child sex abuse, a California educator acknowledged she had a sexual relationship with a young student, according to a newly released court filing.
A California educator acknowledged to police that she had a sexual relationship with a teenage student who confronted her years later over the phone and posted video of the conversation on YouTube, authorities said in a court filing released Tuesday.
A pair of missing girls set off a widespread and well-publicized search across Southern California, but it ended quietly as police found them within blocks of each other and close to their hometown.
Two Southern California girls who vanished during a weekend sleepover were found apparently unharmed near their hometown, police said late Monday.
Riverside police are searching for someone who stabbed five dogs in a backyard, killing four of them.
Thousands of mourners gather Wednesday for the funeral of a Riverside police officer believed to have been gunned down a week ago by ex-Los Angeles policeman Christopher Dorner.
It sounds like the plot line to a movie: He's a former LA cop on a violent, rage-filled rampage who will stop at nothing for revenge.
A massive Southern California manhunt entered its sixth day without running to the ground shooting suspect Christopher Dorner, leading to questions as to how long the former Los Angeles police officer can elude authorities.
A 10-year-old boy was charged Wednesday with killing his neo-Nazi father in the family's Southern California home in what prosecutors say is an extremely unusual case because of the child's age.