- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Riyad H. Mansour
Latest Riyad H. Mansour Items
This week dawned routine on a U.N. General Assembly gathering — except for members of one delegation, who heralded in a new international political era by casting the first U.N. votes by Palestinians.
The Palestinian representative to the United Nations, Riyad Mansour, said to Security Council members Tuesday that Israel was committing "war crimes" and supporting acts of "terror" against his people.
Israeli troops fired on Gazans surging toward Israel's border fence Friday, killing one person but leaving intact the fragile two-day-old cease-fire between Hamas and the Jewish state.
The U.N. Security Council took its first official step Wednesday to consider the Palestinians' request for U.N. membership.
Scientists at the world's largest physics lab say they have clocked subatomic particles traveling faster than light, a feat that, if true, would break a fundamental pillar of science.