- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Riyad H. Mansour
Latest Riyad H. Mansour Items
This week dawned routine on a U.N. General Assembly gathering — except for members of one delegation, who heralded in a new international political era by casting the first U.N. votes by Palestinians.
The Palestinian representative to the United Nations, Riyad Mansour, said to Security Council members Tuesday that Israel was committing "war crimes" and supporting acts of "terror" against his people.
Israeli troops fired on Gazans surging toward Israel's border fence Friday, killing one person but leaving intact the fragile two-day-old cease-fire between Hamas and the Jewish state.
The U.N. Security Council took its first official step Wednesday to consider the Palestinians' request for U.N. membership.
Scientists at the world's largest physics lab say they have clocked subatomic particles traveling faster than light, a feat that, if true, would break a fundamental pillar of science.