- German authorities grab suspected hardline Islamist
- Rare lesbian HIV transmission case turns up in Texas
- Obama economy: Rich get richer, as millionaires’ list grows
- Army’s ‘Most Wanted’ fugitive on lam since 1977 nabbed in Florida
- ‘Seinfeld’-loving fraudsters busted on ID theft — of Eric Holder
- Spain, Morocco break up jihadist recruitment cell, arrest 7
- Muslim insurgents shoot then set on fire Buddhist teacher in Thailand
- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
By Bob Dole
The industrious island has proved itself worthy of U.S. inclusion
Topic - R.J. Reynolds
Richard Joshua "R. J." Reynolds (July 20, 1850 - July 29, 1918) was an American businessman and founder of the R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company. - Source: Wikipedia
Recent editorials from Kentucky newspapers:
The state of Missouri could lose nearly $70 million this year in tobacco settlement payments due to a unique pricing advantage enjoyed by some small cigarette companies.
A Connecticut smoker who won $8 million against a tobacco company in May, the first such jury award in New England, has been awarded $4 million in punitive damages and stands to get millions more in interest.
An Alabama teacher who used a hypothetical assassination of President Obama as an example in a geometry lesson says he is sorry.
Add Big Tobacco to the list of the vanquished.