- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Emails reveal an ugly American abroad out to bring down conservatives
Topic - R.L. White
R.L. White, president of the Atlanta chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, said he has been vilified by animal rights groups, talk radio and the press and has been prematurely punished by his team and corporate sponsors.
"If Mr. Vick is guilty, he should pay for his crime. But to treat him as he is being treated now is also a crime," Mr. White said at a press conference. "Be restrained in your premature judgment until the legal process is completed."