- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
By J.T. Young
Health insurance subsidies will tempt low-wage workers to shun career ladder
Topic - Rob Astorino
Republican gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino said Friday he smoked a couple of joints in college - but that was last time he used marijuana.
Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino has introduced himself in Buffalo, a day after formally entering the race for governor.
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is maintaining a strong lead over potential challengers despite a sharp drop in his job approval rating among voters feeling tough economic times, according to a new poll released Thursday.
A top Republican county official from New York City's northern suburbs took his new campaign for governor on the road Thursday by appealing for votes from the Bronx to Buffalo.
A top county official from New York City's northern suburbs announced Wednesday that he will run for governor, launching an uphill fight to unseat heavily favored incumbent Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo.
Republican Rob Astorino says he'll announce Wednesday whether he's challenging Andrew Cuomo for governor of New York.
Real estate mogul and reality TV star Donald Trump has accepted another invitation from upstate New York Republicans who want to see him challenge Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo.
Rob Astorino's expected run for governor of New York would seem to put him in a mismatch in name recognition, fundraising and party registration against incumbent Andrew Cuomo.
Donald Trump's public flirtation with running for governor was criticized Wednesday by a potential Republican rival, prompting a sharp response from the celebrity businessman's camp.
New York's Senate Republican leader said Monday that he believes Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino will run for governor and that incumbent Gov. Andrew Cuomo is vulnerable.
Republican Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino has created a campaign committee for governor as he considers a challenge to Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo.
Real estate mogul and reality TV star Donald Trump provided a preview Friday of what a Trump-for-governor campaign might look like.
Donald Trump, the nation's most shameless political flirt, is at it again.
The Republican county executive considering a run for governor said Wednesday that incumbent Democrat Andrew Cuomo should apologize for comments he made about "extreme conservatives."
Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo's job approval rating has improved, and he has substantial leads over two potential Republican challengers in the November election, according to a poll released Monday.
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) - Republican gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino said Friday he smoked a couple of joints in college - but that was last time he used marijuana.
That's the last time," said Astorino, "and I did inhale."