- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
Latest Rob Astorino Items
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker is headed to New York City next month to host a fundraiser for Republican gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino.
Liberal discontent with New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo could erupt into insurgency this weekend as the left-leaning Working Families Party gathers to nominate its pick for governor.
Republican gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino says term limits for New York lawmakers and statewide elected officials would help clean up corruption in Albany.
The Republican challenger taking on New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo says he wants to keep third-party candidates out of any campaign debates.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo and his Republican challenger, Rob Astorino, have emerged from their parties' conventions with sharply different visions of the state they want to lead, with one celebrating liberal policies and a rebounding economy and the other warning of a state on the brink.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo launched his bid for a second term Thursday with sharp criticism of Republicans and a lift from liberal New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio.
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo named former Congresswoman Kathy Hochul of Buffalo as his pick for lieutenant governor Wednesday as the state Democratic Party gathered on Long Island to endorse its candidates for the fall elections.
A poll released as New York state Democrats kick off their nominating convention shows Gov. Andrew Cuomo retaining a commanding lead over Republican candidate Rob Astorino.
Freshly nominated by his party, Republican gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino on Thursday promised an aggressive campaign against Gov. Andrew Cuomo and said he's confident he can win over Democrats and independents frustrated with the slow pace of economic recovery.