- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
Topic - Rob Boston
It had a huge budget and was the undisputed leader of the religious right in America," said Rob Boston, senior policy analyst at the Washington-based Americans United for Separation of Church and State, who authored a 1996 book on Mr. Robertson titled "The Most Dangerous Man in America?"
"Serious political scholars of the 1990s will look back at the political machine he created and acknowledge it played an important role in fueling the rise of the religious right in the period," Mr. Boston said.