- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
Latest Rob Brandenburg Items
Rob Brandenburg hit an early 3-pointer and Melvin Johnson had a critical free throw with 14.2 seconds to go, and Virginia Commonwealth held off Eastern Kentucky 71-68 on Thursday night.
The game was much anticipated as a matchup of defensive-minded teams with completely different styles, and while the Cavaliers dictated the pace almost all night, turning it into a half-court struggle, the Rams had the right guy at the finish.
The initial euphoria was gone as George Mason coach Paul Hewitt strode into his press conference as Tuesday teetered on Wednesday.