- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Rob Chudzinski
The Colts needed a linebacker. D'Qwell Jackson just wanted to play for a winner.
San Francisco 49ers CEO Jed York denied his team nearly traded coach Jim Harbaugh to the Cleveland Browns last month for draft picks.
The Browns fired their coach after one season. Now they're sweeping out their front office.
Wisconsin said Tuesday that coach Gary Andersen was contacted by the Cleveland Browns for their coaching vacancy but decided not to pursue the position following a conversation with the NFL team.
Browns coach Mike Pettine hired Jim O'Neil as his defensive coordinator on Monday, reuniting him with the coach who helped him turn around Buffalo's defense last season.
The Browns are poised to make Buffalo defensive coordinator Mike Pettine their new coach, a person familiar with Cleveland's plans said.
The Browns have been looking for a coach since firing Rob Chudzinski on Dec. 29. Team officials flew to Mobile, Ala., this week to interview the 47-year-old Pettine, who spent one season with the Bills after four as defensive coordinator of the New York Jets.
Mike Pettine knows he might not have been Cleveland's first choice or even the Browns' second pick.
Mike Pettine got a second look from the Browns, who could be zeroing in on their next coach.
The Browns' coaching search - or is it a scramble? - could be nearing a conclusion.
Tennessee Titans coach Ken Whisenhunt's defensive staff has a Cleveland Browns flavor.
Browns owner Jimmy Haslam is asking Cleveland fans to be patient as he looks to replace the coach he fired after one season.
The Browns' list of coaching candidates keeps shrinking.
Another qualified coaching candidate has eluded the Browns.
The following day, the Browns placed him on the reserve/non-football illness list and former coach Rob Chudzinski explained Bess was dealing with a family issue.
"I don't think there will be anybody from last year's search who will be a candidate this year," he said on Dec. 30.