- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
- German President Joachim Gauck boycotting Sochi Olympics
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: If you want to pay more for your doctor, you can under Obamacare
- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
- Sleet, ice, deepfreeze hit large swath of U.S.
- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Rob Chudzinski
The defending Super Bowl champion Ravens are wobbling. Cleveland's Jason Campbell threw three touchdown passes — two to Davone Bess — and the Browns ended an 11-game losing streak against Baltimore, beating the Ravens 24-18 on Sunday.
Coach Rob Chudzinski said the choice to go with Campbell was based on "consistency and production." Chudzinksi said the bottom line is that Campbell, who has made 71 career starts in the NFL, gives the Browns the best chance against the unbeaten Chiefs.
Jason Campbell didn't get passed over a second time. He's all Cleveland has left.
Brian Hoyer's story, seemingly pulled from a Disney movie script, took a cruel turn.
Brian Hoyer, the hometown quarterback who sparked his Cleveland Browns to two straight wins, will miss the rest of the season with a torn right knee ligament.
Week 3. Quarterback No. 3.
Not long ago, Trent Richardson was viewed as a cornerstone for Cleveland's future.
Week 3. Quarterback No. 3.
The Browns, struggling on offense under new coach Rob Chudzinski, announced the move Wednesday afternoon. They will also bring in veteran running back Willis McGahee for a physical.
Brandon Weeden has been named the Browns' starting quarterback.
It's Brandon Weeden's job _ fair and square.
Barkevious Mingo couldn't catch his breath and didn't think much of it. Then, the rookie linebacker coughed up blood and realized he needed help.
Browns rookie linebacker Barkevious Mingo has been hospitalized with a bruised lung.
The Browns are playing it safe with Trent Richardson.
The NFL is standing by Browns owner Jimmy Haslam.
"It's a tough decision," Chudzinski said. "I believe that this is in the best interest of the team, ultimately, and gives us the best chance to win. I'm excited to see what Jason will do with this opportunity."
Chudzinski said his decision to switch to Campbell was based on "consistency and production."