- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Rob Ford Items
Embattled Toronto Mayor Rob Ford, fresh from rehab and ostensibly off the crack pipe, was captured by camera on a seesaw and swing at a children's playground — one of the first of no-doubt political props he'll use for his re-election campaign.
A shirtless jogger caused a sensation on Canada Day by interrupting festivities to ream out Toronto Mayor Rob Ford.
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford will return to work Monday as "a new man" — at least according to his brother-turned campaign manager — after a two-month break to deal with lifestyle issues that rocketed him to fame for all the wrong reasons.
Just as Rob Ford, Toronto's beleaguered mayor, is trying to make a quiet transition from rehab to work, here comes a theatrical performance about his life of drugs, alcohol and partying: "Rob Ford the Musical: Birth of a Ford Nation."
A Canadian woman enrolled at the same rehab facility as Toronto Mayor Rob Ford was reportedly charged Tuesday afternoon after she was caught driving the mayor's black Cadillac Escalade while intoxicated.
Rob Ford, the crack-smoking Toronto mayor who was poised to cross into the United States to enter a Chicago rehabilitation facility for his alcohol problem, curiously turned from the border, went back into Canada — and has now gone missing.
The mystery of Toronto Mayor Rob Ford's whereabouts has deepened, following reports that Ford did not enter the United States via Chicago last week, as expected.
In a story May 1 about the Toronto Mayor Rob Ford, The Associated Press incorrectly called Toronto Canada's second largest city. It is Canada's largest city.
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford's mother said she didn't know her son, Rob, was so far down the path of substance abuse that he needed rehab until the moment he actually came out and announced to the world that he was taking a break from office to seek help.