- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Illegal aliens are proud and loud now with their demands
Topic - Rob Godfrey
Haley's campaign spokesman, Rob Godfrey, said Sheheen has every right to choose how he makes his living, "just like South Carolinians have the right to know exactly who Vince is and who he chose to represent when they vote for governor."
"There will be plenty of time for campaigning after the legislative session ends," Godfrey said, adding that her campaign will happily run against two trial lawyers in November instead of one.