- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Rob Gronkowski
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — A person familiar with Rob Gronkowski's knee injury tells The Associated Press the New England Patriots' tight end will have surgery Thursday.
The fantasy playoffs are a perfect time for a storm of fantasy agony. And a rough _ really rough _ Week 14 set up a slew of difficult circumstances in a week many leagues head into their semifinals.
A person familiar with the injury tells The Associated Press that New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski has a torn ACL and damaged MCL.
The New England Patriots must get used to playing without Rob Gronkowski again.
Gronkowski was hurt midway through the third quarter of the Patriots' 27-26 win over the Cleveland Browns on Sunday when he was hit on the knee by safety T.J. Ward after a 21-yard reception.
Rob Gronkowski's season appears to be over after he hurt his knee when hit after a reception.
The star New England tight end, who missed the first six games recovering from offseason forearm and back surgeries, was injured just before the midpoint of the third quarter Sunday and driven off the field on a cart.
New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski has left Sunday's game against Cleveland after being hit on the right leg on a tackle.
His arms finally free, Rob Gronkowski clapped when he saw the yellow flag in the end zone. The Patriots would have one more chance to win.
Bill Belichick is taking the blame for the overtime penalty that led to the Patriots' latest loss.
The long wait for Rob Gronkowski's 2013 debut appears over.
The season-long Rob Gronkowski watch continued Friday with the New England Patriots star tight end still listed as questionable for making his 2013 debut.
Another week, another round of Gronk questions.
Rob Gronkowski looked "almost Gronk-esque" on Sunday as he practiced in full pads for the first time since having back surgery.
Unless your significant other inexplicably has been spending the past few weeks in Foxborough, Mass., you have no reason to fear Tom Brady. He will not hurt you or your fantasy team.
"It would be nice to go out there and play this team and play them well for once," he said. "They've always had great players there. They still have some great players that are carryovers from last year's team and different guys that they've added this year. It's a really good group and they put a lot of pressure on you."