- Thai prime minister dissolves Parliament, calls elections
- Hagel to meet with Pakistan’s prime minister
- Kiev: Riot police deployed near protest sites
- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
Latest Rob Gronkowski Items
No more end-zone spikes for a while from Rob Gronkowski.
Alfonzo Dennard watched himself on the video board as he raced 87 yards with an interception for a touchdown. He wanted to see if the star rookie who threw the pass might catch him.
With this weekend's time change in mind, let's fall back to the preseason. In my Aug. 31 column, I made five not-so-bold predictions, hoping but not expecting that a couple would eventually prove true. As you'll read, it looks like I was mostly right about being mostly wrong.
It's almost like Chris Cooley has been on the Physically Unable to Perform List for the first seven weeks of the season. Except, of course, that he was willing and able to perform; the Washington Redskins simply preferred other tight ends -- temporarily -- and released him in training camp.
Another game was slipping away from the New England Patriots down the stretch. This time, their opponent made the biggest mistakes.
Las Vegas casinos think this weekend's NFL games will be the highest-scoring ever thanks to the league's replacement officials.
He's been dubbed the Patriot Killer and the Anti-Patriot.
The Arizona Cardinals and Philadelphia Eagles are still perfect, surprising standouts on the NFL's quickly dwindling list of undefeated teams.
Aaron Hernandez left Gillette Stadium in a walking boot and carrying crutches.