- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
Latest Rob Hartwell Items
A provision that would withdraw Virginia from a long-standing, multistate compact devoted to cleaning and maintaining the Potomac River has been stripped from a bill working its way through the House of Delegates.
A Virginia appointee to a multistate commission charged with cleaning and maintaining the Potomac River has released a scathing letter refuting the McDonnell administration's justification for cutting funds to the 71-year-old compact.