- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
- Diapered toddler crashes Jeep, runs home to watch cartoons
- Obama’s post re-election stats irk: 81 golf rounds, 75 fundraisers
- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Rob Johnson
Virginia officials are probing a case in which completed voter-registration forms were said to have been tossed into a trash bin outside of a store in the Shenandoah Valley just before Monday's 5 p.m. registration deadline — the latest incident in what's already been a rather eventful election year in the Old Dominion.
Josh Thole has been activated from the disabled list and the New York Mets' top catcher is back in the lineup following a concussion.
His campaign already reeling from self-inflicted blows, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich found his 2012 White House hopes hit by yet another devastating setback Thursday when several senior campaign staffers abruptly quit following a long-brewing dispute over scheduling and fundraising.
The Seattle Mariners have traded catcher Rob Johnson to the San Diego Padres for a player to be named later or cash considerations.
Department spokesman Rob Johnson said Sonya's placement with John McCaul is the equivalent of a trial home visit.