- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
Topic - Rob Merrifield
Police say a 16-year-old boy has been arrested on suspicion of stabbing a man three times on a Chico street following a fight.
A top Chinese oil company is confident its proposed $15.1 billion purchase of Nexen, a Canadian firm, won't turn into another awkward Unocal debacle, which is still ever-so fresh in their memory.
Merrifield says of the seven, the 16-year-old was identified as the suspect and taken into custody.
Sgt. Rob Merrifield says seven people were detained after officers responded to reports of a stabbing early Sunday.