- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
- John Kerry defies FAA and flies to Israel to talk peace
- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
Latest Rob Ryan Items
Victor Butler is out to prove his lost season didn't set him back, and that he can still help a Saints defense which fared far better than expected without him.
When receiver Brandin Cooks began running routes at the New Orleans Saints' rookie camp, defensive coordinator Rob Ryan stole a few glances to check out the abilities of the club's top draft pick.
The Saints have re-signed free agent linebacker and special teams player Ramon Humber to a one-year contract.
The Krewe of Argus says New Orleans Saints defensive coordinator Rob Ryan will ride as Grand Marshal in its March 4 parade.
METAIRIE, La. (AP) — When Rob Ryan took over what was statistically among the worst defenses in NFL history, the Saints' first-year coordinator promised a flexible scheme which he could adjust to suit the strengths of whichever players he had.
Coaching not to lose against Tom Brady almost guarantees a loss. That's exactly what happened to Sean Payton, Rob Ryan and the New Orleans Saints on Sunday.
The Dallas Cowboys hired former Tampa Bay defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin as the replacement for Rob Ryan on Friday.
Dallas defensive coordinator Rob Ryan was fired Tuesday after his injury-depleted unit struggled in a pair of season-ending losses that kept the Cowboys out of the playoffs for a third straight year.
The Oakland Raiders fired their coach Tuesday — a brave move, to say the least. After all, when you get rid of your coach, it means you have to find another, and the supermarket shelves aren't exactly overflowing with quality candidates.