- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Rob Sharenow
If the holidays still seem a long way off, you clearly haven't done much channel surfing lately.
If the holidays still seem a long way off, you clearly haven't done much television channel surfing lately.
The Emmy Awards competition will be getting fiercer among TV movie and miniseries performers.
A reality show featuring Whitney Houston's relatives, including daughter Bobbi Kristina and mother Cissy, is in the works.
John Walsh is rallying America against the nation's bad guys again.
"In the times we're in, people want to feel good," Mr. Sharenow said. "People are definitely gravitating toward feel-good escapism and having fun and that's what these movies do. They're like little Christmas gifts."
"This is a strategy that developed naturally from demand," said Rob Sharenow, executive vice president of programming at the Lifetime networks. "It's really giving people what they want."