- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Rob Sims Items
Calvin Johnson doesn't spend much time trying to call attention to himself.
The smile has rarely left Calvin Johnson's face since he broke Jerry Rice's NFL record for receiving yards in a single season against Atlanta on Dec. 22.
Over their last three home games, the Detroit Lions have been good enough to be ahead of some of the NFL's better teams _ Green Bay, Houston and Indianapolis _ with less than 2 minutes to go.
Ndamukong Suh is going back to the NFL, this time hoping for some leniency.
When Detroit coach Jim Schwartz talks during the week, he's like many NFL coaches _ choosing his words carefully, avoiding controversy and saying little that might motivate an opponent.
For two quarters last weekend, the Detroit Lions looked like the team that set so many standards for NFL futility.
At this time last season, the Detroit Lions were smarting from a controversial loss in their season opener _ and wondering when their franchise quarterback might play again.
The locked-out Detroit Lions seem to be making the best of their situation.
The Detroit Lions have offensive guard Rob Sims under contract for four more seasons.