- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Robbie Keane
Landon Donovan broke the Major League Soccer goal record Sunday night, scoring his 135th and 136th regular-season goals in the Los Angeles Galaxy's 4-1 victory over the Philadelphia Union.
Robbie Keane scored a spectacular goal midway through the first half, Gyasi Zardes added another score before halftime and the Los Angeles Galaxy beat FC Dallas 2-1 on Wednesday night to end their four-game winless streak.
Diego Valeri scored in the final minute of stoppage time to pull the Portland Timbers into a 1-1 draw with the Los Angeles Galaxy on Sunday.
Second-half substitute Kekuta Manneh scored in the 86th minute to give the Vancouver Whitecaps a 2-2 draw with the Los Angeles Galaxy on Saturday night.
Clint Dempsey scored twice to lead Seattle Sounders to a 3-2 win at Dallas on Saturday, moving the Sounders within three points of the early MLS Western Conference leader.
Robbie Keane scored 1:11 into the second half and the Los Angeles Galaxy held on to beat the Vancouver Whitecaps 1-0 on Saturday night.
Robbie Keane and Stefan Ishizaki scored goals late in the first half, Baggio Husidic added another shortly after halftime, and the Los Angeles Galaxy won the first meeting with rival Chivas USA with a 3-0 victory Sunday afternoon.
Robbie Keane scored late in the first half and the Los Angeles Galaxy bounced back from a season-opening loss with a 1-1 draw against Real Salt Lake on Saturday.
Ecuador striker Jaime Ayovi scored twice in the first ten minutes to lead Tijuana to the CONCACAF Champions League semifinals with a 4-2 win over the Los Angeles Galaxy on Tuesday.
Joao Plata scored in the 80th minute, Nick Rimando stopped Robbie Keane's penalty kick in stoppage time and Real Salt Lake opened with a 1-0 victory over the Los Angeles Galaxy on Saturday night in Jeff Cassar's head coaching debut for the Utah club.
Chad Barrett scored off a wild scramble in the penalty area in the final moments of second half-stoppage time to give the Seattle Sounders a 1-0 victory over defending champion Sporting Kansas City on Saturday in the Major League Soccer opener.
Ireland captain Robbie Keane has agreed to a contract extension to stay with Major League Soccer side the Los Angeles Galaxy.
Irish striker Robbie Keane has agreed to a multiyear contract extension to stay with the LA Galaxy.
For the past six years, whether or not their play justified it, the Los Angeles Galaxy have been branded as America's answer to the superclub. In the parity-driven culture of MLS, the presence of international icon David Beckham and American star Landon Donovan put them a cut above the rest in terms of sheer talent, name value and exposure.
"Some poor decisions we have to accept, and take responsibility ourselves as well, because the last minute of the game you shouldn't be conceding a goal," Keane said.
"We certainly deserved to win today, there's no question about that," Keane said.