- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
- John Kerry defies FAA and flies to Israel to talk peace
- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
Latest Robbie Keane Items
Landon Donovan broke the Major League Soccer goal record Sunday night, scoring his 135th and 136th regular-season goals in the Los Angeles Galaxy's 4-1 victory over the Philadelphia Union.
Robbie Keane scored a spectacular goal midway through the first half, Gyasi Zardes added another score before halftime and the Los Angeles Galaxy beat FC Dallas 2-1 on Wednesday night to end their four-game winless streak.
Diego Valeri scored in the final minute of stoppage time to pull the Portland Timbers into a 1-1 draw with the Los Angeles Galaxy on Sunday.
Second-half substitute Kekuta Manneh scored in the 86th minute to give the Vancouver Whitecaps a 2-2 draw with the Los Angeles Galaxy on Saturday night.
Robbie Keane scored 1:11 into the second half and the Los Angeles Galaxy held on to beat the Vancouver Whitecaps 1-0 on Saturday night.
Clint Dempsey scored twice to lead Seattle Sounders to a 3-2 win at Dallas on Saturday, moving the Sounders within three points of the early MLS Western Conference leader.
Robbie Keane and Stefan Ishizaki scored goals late in the first half, Baggio Husidic added another shortly after halftime, and the Los Angeles Galaxy won the first meeting with rival Chivas USA with a 3-0 victory Sunday afternoon.
Robbie Keane scored late in the first half and the Los Angeles Galaxy bounced back from a season-opening loss with a 1-1 draw against Real Salt Lake on Saturday.
Ecuador striker Jaime Ayovi scored twice in the first ten minutes to lead Tijuana to the CONCACAF Champions League semifinals with a 4-2 win over the Los Angeles Galaxy on Tuesday.