- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Robbie Keane Items
Landon Donovan broke the Major League Soccer goal record Sunday night, scoring his 135th and 136th regular-season goals in the Los Angeles Galaxy's 4-1 victory over the Philadelphia Union.
Robbie Keane scored a spectacular goal midway through the first half, Gyasi Zardes added another score before halftime and the Los Angeles Galaxy beat FC Dallas 2-1 on Wednesday night to end their four-game winless streak.
Diego Valeri scored in the final minute of stoppage time to pull the Portland Timbers into a 1-1 draw with the Los Angeles Galaxy on Sunday.
Second-half substitute Kekuta Manneh scored in the 86th minute to give the Vancouver Whitecaps a 2-2 draw with the Los Angeles Galaxy on Saturday night.
Robbie Keane scored 1:11 into the second half and the Los Angeles Galaxy held on to beat the Vancouver Whitecaps 1-0 on Saturday night.
Clint Dempsey scored twice to lead Seattle Sounders to a 3-2 win at Dallas on Saturday, moving the Sounders within three points of the early MLS Western Conference leader.
Robbie Keane and Stefan Ishizaki scored goals late in the first half, Baggio Husidic added another shortly after halftime, and the Los Angeles Galaxy won the first meeting with rival Chivas USA with a 3-0 victory Sunday afternoon.
Robbie Keane scored late in the first half and the Los Angeles Galaxy bounced back from a season-opening loss with a 1-1 draw against Real Salt Lake on Saturday.
Ecuador striker Jaime Ayovi scored twice in the first ten minutes to lead Tijuana to the CONCACAF Champions League semifinals with a 4-2 win over the Los Angeles Galaxy on Tuesday.