- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
Latest Robbie Rogers Items
Any NFL team that drafts Michael Sam will be taking on much more than a rookie pass-rusher.
Missouri All-American Michael Sam says he is gay, and the defensive end could become the first openly homosexual player in the NFL.
BERLIN (AP) — A former World Cup player from Germany came out as gay on Wednesday, rebuking the Russian anti-gay law that threatens to tarnish next month's Sochi Olympics and challenging the longstanding stigma against homosexuality in football.
Robbie Rogers didn't play as a substitute in the first half of the Los Angeles Galaxy's game Sunday night.
Robbie Rogers has become the first openly gay soccer player to take the field in a U.S. professional league. He was put into the Major League Soccer game — Los Angeles Galaxy versus Seattle Sounders — on Sunday night as a substitute, The Associated Press reported. His Galaxy team won, 4-0.
Robbie Rogers has become the first openly gay male athlete to play in a U.S. professional league.
Robbie Rogers was listed as a substitute for the Los Angeles Galaxy's game on Sunday night after Major League Soccer said it had received his international transfer certificate.