- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
Latest Robbie Rogers Items
The Los Angeles Galaxy loaned Robbie Rogers to their Galaxy II team for a USL Pro game against Sacramento Republic FC on Sunday night.
Robbie Rogers didn't play as a substitute in the first half of the Los Angeles Galaxy's game Sunday night.
Robbie Rogers has become the first openly gay soccer player to take the field in a U.S. professional league. He was put into the Major League Soccer game — Los Angeles Galaxy versus Seattle Sounders — on Sunday night as a substitute, The Associated Press reported. His Galaxy team won, 4-0.
Robbie Rogers has become the first openly gay male athlete to play in a U.S. professional league.
Robbie Rogers was listed as a substitute for the Los Angeles Galaxy's game on Sunday night after Major League Soccer said it had received his international transfer certificate.
Until about a month ago, Robbie Rogers had no interest in being one of the highest-profile openly gay athletes in the world.
Robbie Rogers, a former player for the U.S. national team and Major League Soccer, says he is gay and "could not be happier" about his decision to go public with his disclosure.
American winger Robbie Rogers will join English second-tier club Leeds if he is granted a British work permit.