- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Topic - Robby Gordon
Jimmy Vasser's return to competition at Toronto was short-lived after a hard landing in one of Robby Gordon's trucks sent the former champion to the hospital for X-rays.
Robby Gordon's truck series has picked up a pair of former champions to run at Toronto.
Robby Gordon believes Sunday's race at Sonoma will be his last one of the NASCAR season.
Robby Gordon of the United States won the 12th stage and Stephane Peterhansel of France kept his overall lead in the Dakar Rally on Friday.
Kyle Busch finally went too far for NASCAR, even in the era of "Boys, have at it."
It was just a handshake between a pair of rivals on a day in which most of the drivers were mad at somebody.
NASCAR placed Robby Gordon on probation Saturday for an incident involving Kevin Conway in the garage at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
Instead of leading the field to the green flag in the Daytona 500, Dale Earnhardt Jr. will start from the back of the pack after wrecking his primary race car in practice.
Robby Gordon was true to form, blunt in his answer to the initial question posed about his return to Circuit Gilles Villeneuve for the first time in three years.
"Listen, we all know the impact," Gordon said.
He said he's hired USAC to officiate the races.