- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
- CIA admits $3 billion intelligence operation was a flop
Latest Robert Alder Items
A Laurel man was fatally shot in his car early Thursday near the Farragut North Metro Station in Northwest D.C.
D.C. police have identified two men killed Thursday in separate slayings in Northeast.
Three men were fatally shot in the District over the weekend, bringing this year’s homicide total to 56 compared to the 65 killings at this time last year, according to D.C. police.
A 60-year-old man fatally stabbed Thursday night in the District was a cab repair shop manager killed during the robbery of his business, according to the Metropolitan Police Department.
The shooting of a juvenile and a machete attack on two men Sunday rounded out a violent weekend in the District of Columbia.
D.C police have one man in custody and are interviewing multiple other people after a fatal shooting evolved overnight into a standoff in a Southeast neighborhood.
A well-liked H Street Northeast deli owner was shot in the neck and killed during an apparent robbery inside her shop early Thursday morning, according to D.C. police.
A newborn girl died after she was abandoned in freezing temperatures on the steps of a Northeast home, leaving police on Monday to try to identify her and find out who deserted her.