- State Department: ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Robert Anderson
The University System of Georgia has named a new Vice Chancellor for Educational Access and Success.
Derek Jeter will be sidelined until after the All-Star break because of a new fracture in his broken left ankle _ a blow to a New York Yankees team already reeling from injuries and one that raises long-term questions about the 38-year-old shortstop's future.
Yankees general manager Brian Cashman said the injury to the 38-year-old shortstop "is obviously a setback." Jeter could be out at least three months.
Strong safety LaRon Landry will finish the last year of his contract on injured reserve because of the same left Achilles tendon injury that sidelined him in 2010.
In the Washington Redskins' ideal world, safeties LaRon Landry and Oshiomogho Atogwe would patrol the secondary Sunday against the New York Giants in a marquee NFC East matchup that would propel them into the playoffs.