- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Robert Anderson
The University System of Georgia has named a new Vice Chancellor for Educational Access and Success.
Derek Jeter will be sidelined until after the All-Star break because of a new fracture in his broken left ankle _ a blow to a New York Yankees team already reeling from injuries and one that raises long-term questions about the 38-year-old shortstop's future.
Yankees general manager Brian Cashman said the injury to the 38-year-old shortstop "is obviously a setback." Jeter could be out at least three months.
Strong safety LaRon Landry will finish the last year of his contract on injured reserve because of the same left Achilles tendon injury that sidelined him in 2010.
In the Washington Redskins' ideal world, safeties LaRon Landry and Oshiomogho Atogwe would patrol the secondary Sunday against the New York Giants in a marquee NFC East matchup that would propel them into the playoffs.
Following Beverly Hills city's vote, Robert Anderson, the great-grandson of the hotel's founder, said, "This is misguided. We should be against human rights violations in all countries, not just the Brunei."