- Hagel renews Qatar defense pact despite differences over Iran, Syria
- Fire departments fear Obamacare will gut volunteer ranks
- Rep. Alan Grayson loses $18M in stock scheme
- Christmas secularists get 6-foot beer-can Festivus pole at Florida Statehouse
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend flips on assault: Let ‘my boyfriend’ go
- Lululemon Athletica chairman quits after firestorm over his fat-thighs comment
- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
- See a drone? ‘Shoot it down,’ says Colorado ordinance
- Spanish journalists kidnapped by al Qaeda group in Syria
Latest Robert Anderson Items
The Atlanta Falcons' fears were confirmed on Wednesday when a second medical opinion found star wide receiver Julio Jones' foot injury will cause him to miss the remainder of the season.
The Atlanta Falcons say star wide receiver Julio Jones will miss the remainder of the season with a foot injury.
Derek Jeter was out of the Yankees' lineup Sunday with soreness in his surgically repaired left ankle.
The 13-time All-Star hasn't played this season after breaking his left ankle in the playoffs last fall and having surgery. Jeter sustained another fracture during his rehabilitation, and isn't expected back until after the All-Star break in mid-July.
New York Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter has been medically cleared to resume full baseball activities and running on his surgically repaired left ankle.
Orthopedic surgeon Dr. Robert Anderson stabilized a stress fracture in Len's ankle. The problem that was diagnosed after the 7-foot-1 center left Maryland after his sophomore season to enter the NBA draft.
New York captain Derek Jeter is expected to be in a walking boot when he rejoins his teammates Thursday for the start of a homestand at Yankee Stadium.
Not wearing a boot and walking without a limp, Derek Jeter spent 45 minutes at the Yankees' training complex Friday while he awaits more rehab for another ankle injury.
Yankees general manager Brian Cashman said the injury to the 38-year-old shortstop "is obviously a setback." Jeter could be out at least three months.