- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Robert Anthony Quinones
Federal prosecutors on Tuesday said a former Army soldier told authorities he planned to kill President Obama and former President Bill Clinton after he was arrested in a hostage standoff at a Georgia military hospital.
Bus shelter advertisements featuring a woman holding a shotgun and promoting a gun rights conference have popped up around San Francisco.
Besides charges related to the hospital standoff, court documents say Mr. Quinones told investigators after his arrest Monday that he planned to kill Mr. Obama and Mr. Clinton.