- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Robert B. Carleson
Happy 101st birthday to one Ronald Wilson Reagan, still an inspiration for those who believe in the liberty, strength and optimism of the nation, and the inner mettle of Americans.
As the years pass, Ronald Reagan's stature continues to grow, and it has reached the point where all sorts of people quote him to support their policies or candidacies.