- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Robert Baer Items
Central Intelligence Agency operatives on the ground during the Sept. 11, 2011, fatal attack on America's embassy in Benghazi have since been subjected to so many lie detector tests that several sources say they're being bullied and threatened into silence.
A former head of U.S. counterintelligence is questioning President Obama's claim there has been, so far, no evidence of any release of damaging classified information from the sex scandal that prompted David H. Petraeus to resign as CIA director last week.
The U.S. military and the CIA failed to agree on implementing a key recommendation of the commission that investigated the 9/11 terrorist attacks: Give special-operations commandos the lead for all covert military action.
Last week, al Qaeda issued its annual Christ- mas threat to the United States, promising suicide bombings during the holidays. Here's a better idea for a Christmas present from al Qaeda: a video showing Osama bin Laden - or his grave.