- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Robert C. Menendez
Latest Robert C. Menendez Items
Congress' role in approving military strikes kicks off Tuesday when Secretary of State John F. Kerry and Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel will tell senators that the U.S. must strike at the Syrian regime to make clear that chemical weapons use will not be tolerated.
Senate Democrats tabbed Sen. Patty Murray of Washington on Tuesday to head the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee and lead the party's effort to win back lost seats heading into the 2012 elections.
President Obama desperately sought to reignite the coalition that pushed him to power in 2008, while Sarah Palin blamed "corrupt bastards" for trying to hinder Senate candidate Joe Miller of Alaska, and in North Carolina, a federal judge ordered steps to prevent voting-machine problems.
Former Illinois Gov. Rod R. Blagojevich said Sunday that he would not rule out a return to politics and that testimony from top national Democrats will clear his name if he is retried on corruption charges.