- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Robert Castellini Items
Pitching coach Bryan Price was first on the Reds' list of manager candidates. Three hours of answering every question tossed his way ended their search rather quickly.
The job carries enormous expectations for the 51-year-old Price, who has been one of the most successful pitching coaches in the majors but has never managed at any level. He and Triple-A manager Jim Riggleman were two in-house candidates considered for the job.
The last time the core members of the Big Red Machine were assembled on a baseball field, they were celebrating their second consecutive World Series championship at the old Yankee Stadium in 1976.
The Reds started a countdown to a 2015 All-Star game on Wednesday by breaking out the bunting and bursting into a standing ovation.
eds owner Bob Castellini couldn't imagine Dusty Baker leaving.
Reds owner Bob Castellini couldn't imagine Dusty Baker leaving.
Reds manager Dusty Baker had a mini-stroke in addition to his irregular heartbeat last week and will need another week of rest before he's able to rejoin the team for the final regular season series and the playoffs.
Dusty Baker won't manage the Cincinnati Reds until the final series in St. Louis, giving him time to recover from an irregular heartbeat that left him hospitalized last week.
Jay Bruce was Mr. Clinch again, hitting the homer that got the Reds' championship party started on the second try.