- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Robert Castellini Items
Homer Bailey brought the Reds a couple of historic moments by pitching no-hitters in each of the last two seasons. They got creative to make sure he'll be around for several more years.
The job carries enormous expectations for the 51-year-old Price, who has been one of the most successful pitching coaches in the majors but has never managed at any level. He and Triple-A manager Jim Riggleman were two in-house candidates considered for the job.
Pitching coach Bryan Price was first on the Reds' list of manager candidates. Three hours of answering every question tossed his way ended their search rather quickly.
The Reds started a countdown to a 2015 All-Star game on Wednesday by breaking out the bunting and bursting into a standing ovation.
Reds owner Bob Castellini couldn't imagine Dusty Baker leaving.
eds owner Bob Castellini couldn't imagine Dusty Baker leaving.
Jay Bruce was Mr. Clinch again, hitting the homer that got the Reds' championship party started on the second try.
Joey Votto got the big payday by staying in a small market, agreeing to a 12-year deal with the Cincinnati Reds on Wednesday that is the longest guaranteed contract in major league history.
Joey Votto got a big payday by staying in a small market, agreeing to a $251.5 million, 12-year deal with the Cincinnati Reds on Wednesday that is the longest guaranteed contract in major league history.