- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Robert Corley
"I believe that the [Maryland Firearms Safety Act] violates the Second Amendment to the Unites States Constitution that clearly states, 'The right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed," Garrett County Sheriff Robert Corley said, as the Cumberland Times-News reported.
Sheriff Corley said he was going to defy the new law and ignore its provisions — except in cases involving convicted felons or those suspected of violent crimes, he said.