- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Robert Cuccioli
Look who's giving safety advice: None other than Broadway's one-time injury-happy Spider-Man.
The hit musical "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark" is losing its original goblin.
"We've had our differences. Unfortunately many of those played out in the public eye," said Cuccioli during the press conference outside the Foxwoods Theatre with Spider-Man. "But if there's one thing we can agree on, it's public safety, especially during Halloween."