- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Robert Davi
The man who played one of the Fratelli brothers in the kids' cult classic "Goonies" has been on a Twitter rant against Common Core for the past two days.
Mr. Davi went on to say the country's education system needs a total overhaul.
"I cannot stress enough that RADICAL THINGS ARE BEING DONE IN OUR COUNTRY- COMMON CORE IS ONE OF THE MOST POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS," he said.