- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
Robert De Niro
Latest Robert De Niro Items
Days before the Academy Awards celebrates the finest in film, unite4:good honored the success of individuals serving the global movement for humanity, from stars to everyday visionaries.
If Jimmy Fallon had already proven he was a natural hosting NBC's "Late Night," he left no doubt Monday that "The Tonight Show" now fits him like a glove.
When Danish director Thomas Vinterberg wrote the script for "The Hunt" - one of this year's contenders for Best Foreign Language Film - he pictured a young Robert de Niro as the lonely teacher whose life crumbles because of an innocent lie.
The “chick flick” genre (or sub-genre if you prefer) gets a boost as we approach Valentine’s Day with a Nicholas Sparks movie set.
Creativity runs in the De Niro family.
A star-studded comedy about childhood friends reconnecting as septuagenarians, "Last Vegas" makes for breezy, heartwarming viewing.
A dark comedy about a mafia family in the witness protection program hiding out in France, “The Family” would seem to have a lot going for it: an affable premise, stars with long experience in the mafia genre and a director known for bridging the gap between French and American cinema.
Investigators swarmed around the New York house of James "Jimmy the Gent" Burke on Monday to dig for a body believed to be related to a crime case that's been dormant for almost three decades.
A new video starring top Hollywood celebrities urges President Obama to set forth a plan for disarming the world of nuclear weapons at this week's G-8 Summit in Northern Ireland.