- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
Latest Robert Ehrlich Items
Republican Larry Hogan says he plans to formally enter the Maryland governor's race later this month.
A judge ruled Monday that Democratic Rep. Elijah Cummings won't have to provide documents sought by attorneys for Paul Schurick, who is accused of trying to use an Election Day robocall to suppress the black vote in Maryland's 2010 governor's race while he was an aide to former Gov. Robert Ehrlich. But the judge ruled Cummings must be available as a trial witness.
Maryland is on a path to become the Shakedown State. The current administration stands for tax increases, big spending and speed cameras on every street corner. Tomorrow, voters should insist on returning to a path of limited government, economic freedom and individual liberty. They can do that with a vote for Bob Ehrlich, the former Republican governor seeking to replace Gov. Martin O'Malley, a Democrat.
Former Gov. Robert Ehrlich has defeated business investor Brian Murphy in the Maryland Republican primary for governor.
Sarah Palin has announced her endorsement for Republican Brian Murphy in Maryland's governor's race.
Former Gov. Robert Ehrlich talked up his political strategy at a campaign stop Wednesday.
Maryland Democratic Gov. Martin O'Malley is beating Republican Robert Ehrlich by the slight margin of 3 percentage points, according to a poll by Gonzales Research & Marketing Strategies.
Republican challenger Robert Ehrlich now leads Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley in the rematch of their 2006 gubernatorial contest, according to a new poll released Friday.
Republican Robert Ehrlich has chosen Mary Kane to be his running mate in his bid to regain the governor's office in Maryland.