- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
Robert F. Bauer
Latest Robert F. Bauer Items
A top attorney for President Obama's campaign and the Democratic National Committee predicted Wednesday that new voter-identification laws passed in a number of states will have a minimal impact on turnout in the fall elections, saying that Democrats have made "significant progress" in blunting their effects and that he thinks the country will likely avoid electoral "Armageddon."
When, early last decade, Republicans were persuaded to accept the entitlement state as a permanent fixture, they abandoned plans to reduce government's role and harnessed it for their own purposes.
The liberal media may have lost interest in the Obama administration's sleazy job offers to two potential Senate candidates, but the White House shouldn't breathe too easily just yet. Republican congressmen and alternative media remain on the hunt for answers, and for justice.