- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
- Joint Chiefs chair Dempsey: Pentagon, VA too slow in merging medical systems
- Sen. Ben Cardin hits Ukraine for crackdown on Kiev protests
Robert F. Bennett
Latest Robert F. Bennett Items
A Republican lawmaker says documents show the former Countrywide Financial Corp. may have targeted Senate employees for sweetheart mortgage deals.
In what has been dubbed the "Year of the Republican Woman," Jane Norton is in danger of becoming the exception to the rule.
South Carolina Sen. Jim DeMint has bet on the right horse in an impressive string of Senate primary contests this year, but the freshman Republican's biggest challenge will likely be how he and his band of conservative outsiders fit into the GOP establishment.
A political novice outlasted a three-term U.S. senator and the winner of the GOP state convention to become Utah Republicans' Senate nominee and the heavy favorite to win the general election.
The calendar says June, but for Republican gubernatorial candidates in South Carolina and Utah, it seems like November.
The Senate on Thursday voted unanimously to preserve the full charitable-giving deduction in the tax code, rejecting yet another key part of President Obama's strategy for paying for the ambitious spending programs in his 2010 budget.