- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
Robert G. Marshall
Latest Robert G. Marshall Items
Delegate Robert G. Marshall has said that disabled children can be God's vengeance against women who have had abortions. He has described incest as sometimes voluntary, and he has questioned the sexuality of a Supreme Court justice who has favored marriage equality.
Outgoing Virginia Attorney General Kenneth T. Cuccinelli II has issued an advisory opinion saying Gov.-elect Terry McAuliffe does not have the legal authority to follow through on a controversial pledge to keep open some Virginia abortion clinics slated for closure.
By a single Senate vote, Virginia's General Assembly on Wednesday approved Gov. Bob McDonnell's amendment to ban abortion coverage from being sold through a new federally run health insurance exchange.
The Republican-controlled Virginia House of Delegates passed legislation Monday that eventually could allow the state to break ties with the federal monetary system.
A Virginia lawmaker who wants to arm teachers and school personnel in the wake of last week's mass shooting in Newtown, Conn., is one of many officials throughout the country who are calling for new laws to keep such a tragedy from happening in their home states.
A Virginia lawmaker has introduced a bill to ban abortions based on the sex of the fetus after a Republican effort in the U.S. House of Representatives earlier this year to force Democrats into an uncomfortable vote on whether to criminalize the practice of so-called "sex-selective abortion."
Virginia Attorney General Kenneth T. Cuccinelli II threw his support behind George Allen Wednesday after Mr. Allen's decisive victory over three challengers in Tuesday's GOP U.S. Senate primary.
A plurality of Virginia voters oppose same-sex marriage, but three-quarters of them said the issue won't be very important to them in the November election, according to a new poll released Thursday.