- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
- German President Joachim Gauck boycotting Sochi Olympics
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: If you want to pay more for your doctor, you can under Obamacare
- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
- Sleet, ice, deepfreeze hit large swath of U.S.
- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
Robert G. Marshall
Latest Robert G. Marshall Items
Openly gay Richmond prosecutor Tracy Thorne-Begland was appointed to the bench by the Richmond City Circuit Court Thursday after his nomination was derailed last month in the state legislature.
Virginia Attorney General Kenneth T. Cuccinelli II threw his support behind George Allen Wednesday after Mr. Allen's decisive victory over three challengers in Tuesday's GOP U.S. Senate primary.
Republican George Allen clinched his party's Senate nomination in Virginia on Tuesday, setting up an all-out slugfest with Democrat Tim Kaine in what will undoubtedly be one of the nation's most consequential, closely-watched, and expensive races this year.
George Allen, the odds-on favorite to win Virginia's GOP Senate primary Tuesday, is already working feverishly to win over the coveted independent vote for a high-stakes November matchup with Democrat Tim Kaine that will help determine the balance of power in the U.S. Senate come January.
A plurality of Virginia voters oppose same-sex marriage, but three-quarters of them said the issue won't be very important to them in the November election, according to a new poll released Thursday.
Former Virginia Gov. Tim Kaine acted within his authority when he decided in 2006 to transfer the Dulles Toll Road and management of the Dulles rail project to the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA), Attorney General Kenneth T. Cuccinelli II said Tuesday.
Republican frontrunner George Allen shrugged off jabs from his U.S. Senate opponents Friday in the state party's final debate before the June 12 primary.
Virginia state Delegate Robert G. Marshall surely knew he wouldn't exactly get a friendly reception when he appeared on CNN on Thursday in the wake of the Virginia House of Delegates' Tuesday vote against the nomination of Richmond's chief deputy prosecutor Tracy-Thorne Begland, who is gay, for a judgeship in the city.
A federal judge this week blocked enforcement of a section of federal law that critics say allows unlawful and indefinite detention of terrorism suspects — a case that Virginia Delegate Robert G. Marshall supported with his own legal brief.