- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
Robert G. Marshall
Latest Robert G. Marshall Items
A Virginia lawmaker who wants to arm teachers and school personnel in the wake of last week's mass shooting in Newtown, Conn., is one of many officials throughout the country who are calling for new laws to keep such a tragedy from happening in their home states.
A Virginia lawmaker has introduced a bill to ban abortions based on the sex of the fetus after a Republican effort in the U.S. House of Representatives earlier this year to force Democrats into an uncomfortable vote on whether to criminalize the practice of so-called "sex-selective abortion."
Openly gay Richmond prosecutor Tracy Thorne-Begland was appointed to the bench by the Richmond City Circuit Court Thursday after his nomination was derailed last month in the state legislature.
Virginia Attorney General Kenneth T. Cuccinelli II threw his support behind George Allen Wednesday after Mr. Allen's decisive victory over three challengers in Tuesday's GOP U.S. Senate primary.
Republican George Allen clinched his party's Senate nomination in Virginia on Tuesday, setting up an all-out slugfest with Democrat Tim Kaine in what will undoubtedly be one of the nation's most consequential, closely-watched, and expensive races this year.
George Allen, the odds-on favorite to win Virginia's GOP Senate primary Tuesday, is already working feverishly to win over the coveted independent vote for a high-stakes November matchup with Democrat Tim Kaine that will help determine the balance of power in the U.S. Senate come January.
A plurality of Virginia voters oppose same-sex marriage, but three-quarters of them said the issue won't be very important to them in the November election, according to a new poll released Thursday.
Former Virginia Gov. Tim Kaine acted within his authority when he decided in 2006 to transfer the Dulles Toll Road and management of the Dulles rail project to the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA), Attorney General Kenneth T. Cuccinelli II said Tuesday.
Republican frontrunner George Allen shrugged off jabs from his U.S. Senate opponents Friday in the state party's final debate before the June 12 primary.