- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Robert Garrigus Items
After a year spent traveling the world, Brooks Koepka suddenly is in a position to play a lot more golf at home.
Even though he doesn't have an official title at the Presidents Cup, Jack Nicklaus remains a presence.
Tiger Woods plans to return to action at this week's British Open at Muirfield, and he'll be playing alongside Graeme McDowell and Louis Oosthuizen for the first two rounds.
The field for the 142nd British Open golf championship, which starts Thursday at Muirfield. Players listed in only the first category for which they qualified:
The marquee group of Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy and Adam Scott is set to go off Thursday at 1:14 p.m. and Friday at 7:44 a.m.
Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy and Adam Scott, the top three players in the world rankings, will play together in the first two rounds of the U.S. Open at Merion.
One spectator wore fake deer antlers. Another yelled about eating venison. And a group of guys shouted, "Stay off the spray, Vijay."
Castro hit shots to tap-in range on the famed 17th and 18th holes on his way to a 9-under 63. That tied the course record held by Greg Norman and Fred Couples, and gave him a three-shot lead over Rory McIlroy.
For all the talk about the greens, Rory McIlroy's most important club was his driver Thursday in the Wells Fargo Championship.