- Planned Parenthood rebrands ‘pro-choice’ as ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
Latest Robert Garrigus Items
Robert Garrigus was smiling when he left La Quinta Country Club after the first round of the Humana Challenge.
One spectator wore fake deer antlers. Another yelled about eating venison. And a group of guys shouted, "Stay off the spray, Vijay."
Poulter again proved to be one tough customer Saturday when he beat Steve Stricker with one big putt after another, advancing to the semifinals and improving his record in match play around the world to 19-3-2 over the last four years. Next up is Mahan, who outlasted U.S. Open champion Webb Simpson in 18 holes.
Robert Garrigus shot a 7-under 64 on Friday to take a two-stroke lead over Jbe' Kruger, the South African who upstaged Tiger Woods in their second-round pairing at the CIMB Classic.
Robert Garrigus shot a 2-over 73 on Saturday at the AT&T National, but if it wasn't for a life-changing decision in 2003, he may have not even been in the field.
Brian Harman, the first alternate, made his debut in The Players Championship and shot 73. It was a round he won't easily forget, for reasons not the least bit related to his score.
Robert Garrigus didn't see any reason to stick around for the finish.
Mark Wilson finished the Humana Challenge's wind-delayed third round at 21-under par Sunday, taking a three-stroke lead over four golfers into the final round later in the day.