- Kerry warns of ‘very serious’ response to Crimea-Russia alliance
- Fla. Rep. Alan Grayson’s wife drops restraining order against him
- McDonald’s lawsuits filed over wages ‘stolen’ like Hamburglar steals Big Macs
- HUMPHRIES: Fight like a Democrat – An open letter to Sen. Mitch McConnell
- Florida board member shocks with ‘Heil Hitler’ salute at town meeting
- Bill O’Reilly, Chris Matthews inducted into Irish America Hall of Fame
- Military given ‘execute order’ by Obama for secret cyber mission in June
- College group’s diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- Cops: 2 shoot up heroin as kids play at McDonald’s
- Drug charges against husband of Va. daycare owner
Robert Griffin Iii
Latest Robert Griffin Iii Items
Andrew Luck knows exactly where he's heading, and so does Robert Griffin III.
The NFL draft begins Thursday night with the first round, continues Friday night with the second and third rounds, and runs through Saturday, when the final four rounds will be held at Radio City Music Hall. The Indianapolis Colts and St. Louis Rams both went 2-14 last season and had the top two picks, but the Rams traded the second spot to Washington.
It's official: Andrew Luck will be the No. 1 choice in Thursday night's NFL draft.
Enrolling at Stanford may have been the best decision Andrew Luck ever made.
The Washington Redskins will address the franchise's greatest need Thursday night when they use the second-overall draft pick to select a quarterback, almost certainly Heisman Trophy winner Robert Griffin III. Don't be surprised to hear choruses of "Hallelujah!" echo through the area around 8:30 p.m.
Now that the Indianapolis Colts have decided who their new quarterback will be, they can start filling in other holes.
How appropriate for a quarterback-driven league that the top two picks on Thursday night will be passers expected to turn around franchises.
The secret is out.
The secret is out.